Friday, October 8, 2010

And on and on it goes

Not too much to report as of late. Not a whole lot happens aroud here. A typical day is Josiah goes to work and I stay home and take care of Haddie. Then he gets home and we either stay home or go to the store if we need something. Yes scintillating I know I can barely stand it :) We do have a pretty comfortable routine going so that at least is nice. On a happier note Haddie is doing great. I need to make her a doctors appointment but I can't find the phone number. I have the address so I put that into google maps to get directions and hoping a website might be there to but I was unable to get directions. They asked my if I meant some other place that wasn't even in the same zip code. Yea Tucson has a few zip codes. But thankfully we live outside all the hubbub of the city :) Haddie will be 5 months in four days!!! I still can't believe how fast it is going. She is eating rice cereal and we have tried some other things in the supported sitter category she did not like sweet potatoes and she was sort of okay with green beens. She loves pears and is okay with peaches and she is okay with apples. I am very excited when Thanksgiving comes around and she can eat more solidfied food like mashed potatoes :) Gymn the kitten is doing well. He weights 3 pound now which is right on for being 3 months old. He is settling down which is very nice. I almost forgot. Our visit to the reservation went really well. They seemed much for open to us which was great and when work doesn't conflict we are going to go to the reservation by ourselves and Josiah will do the lesson. So things are looking pretty good there. Although October is a very big month for weddings here so Josiah has to work every Sunday of this month so that means no reservation this month. We can still go to church here though. It is kinda hard for me I like going to the reservation and everything but when I am there I miss our church in Tucson. Well I guess it will get better when we form more solid relationships with the family ( The Harris' plus the other lastnames I don't know of the married daughters lol).  Well Haddie is taking a nap so I should try and get the dishes done before she wakes up:) Here is a cute picture of how she fell aslseep this afternoon :)

2 comments: