Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh Halloween

So Josiah and I decided that we do not much care for Halloween. Too much creepy stuff and people dressing way too inappropriately. But I do want to dress Haddie up cuz well I do. We wanted her to be a mouse but we were not able to find everything we wanted. So I think I am going to dress her up as a cat. Maybe an angel not sure yet. I am basing it on whichever is easier. I know I seem to be contradicting myself by saying I don't care for Halloween then saying I want to dress Haddie up. The thing is we don't mind the fall decorations and things like that but we don't like all the creepy things that come along with Halloween. We are fine with dressing up long as it is appropriate and everything. When Haddie gets older I hope there will be a church near by that will be doing something so we can take her there and maybe around our little neighborhood if they even do anything around here. I think I have only seen one kid outside so far still in the age range for trick or treating. Well I just hope no one tries anything funny tomorrow. That is always my worst fear this time of year but this seems to be a very good neighborhood so I don't for see any problems. Well off to make Haddie some kitty ears :) I will try to remember to post pics tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. please remember pictures!

    I agree, I'm not all for all the creepy stuff but kids find enjoyment out of it. I too, feel like i'm contradicting myself by saying that. I'm sure we will dress Claire up next year. I had thought about painting a pumpkin on a shirt where my belly is. I didn't think of it too seriously though..cause that costs money, but you have to admit, it'd be kinda cute :)

    ReplyDelete