Friday, October 22, 2010

Cleaning Schedule

After three years of marriage I finally made a schedule for cleaning. I am pretty sure my husband has been telling me I should do this for the whole three years or at least most of it. Not in a mean way or anything just in a this would be helpful to you kinda way. See I have this thing in my head that I have to do all the cleaning in one night then I am so burnt out that I don't want to clean for a year. Okay a year is a little exaggerated but you get my point. It is an ugly cycle which leaves my house in a usual mess. This of course drives me insane but that is going to change. I have my schedule to go by and things will be much easier. Thankfully all the dishes are done and there is only one load of laundry in the basket well it isn't even a full load yet so there is no point in wasting water on a small load when my husband is going to come home with his sweaty work clothes that need to be done by tomorrow afternoon. I feel good though the dishes are done pretty much all the laundry is done like I said above the stove is cleaned off to :) Now the cast iron pan is in the over I am trying to re-season it. Oh and I almost forgot the bed is even made with clean sheets. Not that clean sheets are a problem we try to wash the sheets every week. But I don't usually have the bed made. Although my Meme told me that she read in a magazine that it is better to not make your bed everday because dust mites I think it is can't live in cold environment or something like that. Okay well I don't remember what it was exactly but I know it is actually better to not always make your bed. Well I think I am going to go read and hopefully go to bed very soon :) Night All!
 Here is my schedule:
Weekly Cleaning Schedule
Sunday       Monday      Tuesday      Wednesday      Thursday      Friday         SaturdayOf f            Laundry       Laundry        Laundry          Laundry      Laundry       Laundry                   Dishes         Dishes            Dishes          Dishes         Dishes         Dishes                 Sweep K                       Sweep L&D                    Sweep B&B


 This is what I have so far :)
                                     Mop K                             Mop L&D                      Mop B&B                     ....................................Clean off counter tops...................................

3 comments:

  1. interesting about the dust mites..didn't know that. I've got a little more incentive to make my bed now. I need to make a more regular schedule as well, especially with Claire coming in less than 4 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it is actually better to not make ur bed :) I think it was an article by DR.Oz.

    ReplyDelete