Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Two Cents

So I am bored so I thought I would give my two cents on cloth diapers. We have been using cloth diapers on and off for about 5 months and using them pretty steadily for 2 almost 3 months. I must say I love the one size diapers I think they are great. I also have to say that I hate snap closure diapers. I love the velcro closure diapers soooooo much better. The snap ones make little red marks on my babys back because I have to have it sorta tight in order for the diaper to fit properly and the way they are made makes then tighter in the back than in the front. The diapers I am using are a mixture of the BumGenuis 3.0 (love them!!!!) and a couple different brands my mother-in-law found cheaper on e-bay. They are good diapers and some of them are velcro so that is good. In my opinion thought BumGenuis is the way to go. Now some of my friends had some problems with them with their boys before they got to about 9 lbs. I have had great luck with my little girl. I don't think she had leaked out of any of her diapers unless we didn't put it tight enough or something like that. I am now using Charlie's Soap powder detergent. Before I was using the BumGenuis brand but I like Charlie's better and I get more soap for the same price. So I love the one size cloth diapers that have a velcro closure and they are easy to use. We still use disposable diapers at night cuz she does actually leak through the diapers at night I forgot about that. I know I can put different liners in at night but it is just easier for us to use the disposables. But ya I like them and they aren't s hard as I thought they would be. Especially when they get older and poop less..It gets much easier then :) I will try and put pics up of her dipaers later. I tried to but it wasn't working for some reason. So hope you like my rant :0)


2 comments: