Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Starting to Feel More like Home

Josiah and I did some yard work the other day. There is still more to be done. We want to cut down a dead branch from a tree but we need to ask permission first. If that is approved we are going to plant a butterfly garden. I am very excited about this. We got the seeds yesterday so I can't wait til the ground is ready for us to plant them :) We have signed a lease for our house so that makes me feel more comfortable to truly unpack everything. There are still three or so boxes that need to be unpacked I was just kinda scared to get it done. I had it in my head that if I unpacked everything and made this house "my own" that someone would come and buy it and we would be out of luck. But we have a lease so that makes me feel much more secure. The house is still for sale and Josiah and I would love more than anything to buy it. Not in the cards yet though it is too much money for our budget, but hopefully one day it will be doable ( ya no idea if this is even considered a word but it gets used lol) :) Well I am going to go check on my little one. It seems like she fell asleep faster than normal which is good though, but I am going to go make sure that she is actually asleep. Plus I always check in on her anyway. She just looks so cute when she sleeps :)

1 comment:

  1. glad things are feeling more like home...I'm excited for Warrensburg to feel more like home.I think we're working on it but not quite there yet

    ReplyDelete